These burners are available for use on natural gas, LPG, towns gas and biogas with-
• single stage on/off
• two stage high/low
• or modulating operation.
They are typically suited for commercial hot water boiler systems and steam boiler systems.
60 – 318
Gas > MGN Series
|Motor||V/Hz||230 / 50|
|W/A (Fuse)||250 / 10|
|Start / Run Current||Amps||8.7 / 2.2|
|Control box||Landis & Staefa|
|Air damper motor||•|
|Operation mode||1 stage, 2 stage or Modulating|
• Quick and easy installation
• Reliable and trouble free operation
• Industry standard components available
• Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
• Larger gas train options
• Speed control (available only on certain models) to improve fuel efficiency and energy saving.
All M series burners have been design in accordance with EN676 and EN267.