Nu-way Enertech cannot accept any responsibility for any costs incurred of any description, or any damage caused to person, product or property, whilst using the GUIDELINES listed below.
These instructions given below are on the assumption the burner has previously been commissioned successfully.
These guidelines are only for use by suitable qualified, competent persons with appropriate test equipment and industry knowledge.
The basics should be checked first:
- Are the gas cocks of the installation open?
- Are the fuses in order and current switched on?
- Are the controls (room thermostat, boiler thermostat etc.) correctly adjusted?
- Is the gas replay of the burner ready for start and not locked out?
- Is the air supply to the burner sufficient?