These burners and are available for use on natural gas, LPG, towns gas and biogas with-
• two stage high/low
• or modulating operation.
They are typically suited for commercial hot water boiler systems and steam boiler systems.
793 – 2800
Gas > MGN Series
|Capacity||kW||850 - 2667|
|Motor||V/Hz||400 / 50|
|kW/A (Fuse) + Control fuse||7.5 / 3 x 25 + none|
|Start/Run Current||Amps||60 / 25|
|Operation mode||2 stage or modulating|
|Noise emission||dBA||< 92|
|NOx emission||mg/kWh||< 120|
• Quick and easy installation
• Reliable and trouble free operation
• Industry standard components available
• Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
• Larger gas train options
• Speed control (available only on certain models) to improve fuel efficiency and energy saving.
All M series burners have been design in accordance with EN676 and EN267.