These Low NOx burners and are available for use on natural gas, LPG, towns gas and biogas with-
• two stage high/low
• or modulating operation.
They are typically suited for commercial hot water boiler systems and steam boiler systems.
533 – 2148
Gas > MGN Series
|Motor||V/Hz||400 / 50|
|kW/A (Fuse) + Control fuse||4.5 / 3 x 20 + 1 x 10|
|Start/Run Current||Amps||16.5 / 11.4|
|Control box||MPA 22|
|Operation mode||2-stage / Modulating|
|Gross weight - burner kg||120|
|Gross weight - standard gas train kg||21|
|Noise emission||dBA||< 78|
|NOx emission||mg/kWh||< 80|
• Quick and easy installation
• Reliable and trouble free operation
• Industry standard components available
• Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
• Larger gas train options
• Speed control (available only on certain models) to improve fuel efficiency and energy saving.
All M series burners have been design in accordance with EN676 and EN267.