The PO Series burner can operate on oil (Class D light oil, Class G HFO) and is available in standard outputs from 3.3MW to 18MW.
The PO Series burner is commonly used on large industrial steam and hot water boilers.
3300 – 4300
Oil > POL Series
|Output (nett CV)||MW||3.3||3.6||3.9||4.3|
|Pump Motor (Distillate Fuel)||kW||1.5||1.5||1.5||3.0|
|Pump Motor (Residual Fuel)||kW||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Pre-heater (Residual Fuel only)||kW||15||18||18||24|
|Oil inlet pressure||psi||5 to 10||5 to 10||5 to 10||5 to 10|
|Fuel pump||KSA 1600||KSA 1600||KSA 1600||KSA 1600|
|Operation||Fully Modulating||Fully Modulating||Fully Modulating||Fully Modulating|
|Control Unit||Autoflame Mini Mk7||Autoflame Mini Mk7||Autoflame Mini Mk7||Autoflame Mini Mk7|
|Turndown||up to 4:1||up to 4:1||up to 4:1||up to 4:1|
|Flame Monitor||UV Sensor||UV Sensor||UV Sensor||UV Sensor|
|Flame tube lengths||mm||430/610||430/610||430/610||430/610|
• Available in monoblock design up to P310 or a duoblock design with a floor mounted combustion air fan
• Low NOx Head
• Electronic micro modulation air fuel ratio control with individual valve servo motors as standard
• Variable Speed Drive (VSD) combustion air fan motor
• Air inlet silencer (< 85dBA)
• Oxygen trim for improved efficiency and reduced emissions
• Separate or integrated water level controls for steam boilers
• Data Transfer Interface for BMS control
All P series burners are design and manufactured in accordance with EN267 and EN676.