Dual fuel burners are most commonly used if the fuel source is intermittent. By having both gas and oil fuel options available, it ensures the downtime of the boiler is limited.
All N series burners are custom-built and designed and are designed for Class D (light oil) to Class G (heavy fuel oil) oil and natural gas with:
This range is typically suited for high resistance, hot water and steam boilers.
406 – 1356
DF > NDFL Series
|NDFL – DISTILLATE FUEL HIGH/LOW|
|Panel and Pump Unit mounted on Burner|
|Fan Motor||V/ph/Hz||380/420 / 3 / 50||380/420 / 3 / 50||380/420 / 3 / 50|
|Run Current||A/each phase||4.6||6.1||8.0|
|Flame monitoring||UV Cell|
|Control Options||2 Stage / Mod|
|Air damper motor||•|
|Noise||@ 1m dBA||82||86||90|
|Packing dimensions||l x w x h (cm)|
• Quick and easy installation
• Reliable and trouble free operation
• Industry standard components available
• Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
• Left or right handed gas trains to reduce the need for a gas booster
• Separate oil pump unit for use when oil is not the primary fuel, designed to reduce oil pump wear when not in use
• Remote fuel changeover.
All N series burners have been designed and manufactured in accordance with EN676 and EN267