These burners and are available for use on natural gas, LPG, towns gas and biogas with-
• two stage high/low
• or modulating operation.
They are typically suited for commercial hot water boiler systems and steam boiler systems.
2083 – 3293
Gas > MGN Series
|Motor||V/Hz||400 / 50|
|kW/A (Fuse) HRC||3300-36 7.5 / 3 x 25 HRC|
|3300-41 11 / 3 x 30 HRC|
|Start/Run Current||Amps||3300-36 65 / 15|
|3300-41 72 / 22.8|
|Max inlet pressure||300|
|Flame monitoring||UV cell|
|Operation mode||2 stage or fully Modulating|
|Air damper motor||•|
• Quick and easy installation
• Reliable and trouble free operation
• Industry standard components available
• Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
• Larger gas train options
• Speed control (available only on certain models) to improve fuel efficiency and energy saving.
All M series burners have been design in accordance with EN676 and EN267.