This burner is suitable for use on natural gas and LPG (Towns gas and biogas on request) with-
• two stage high/low
• or modulating operation.
All N series burners are custom-built and designed for easy maintenance. This range is typically suited for high resistance, hot water and steam boilers.
Gas > NGN Series
|Start Current||A/each phase||92|
|Run Current||A/each phase||29.7|
|Operation Options||2 Stage / Mod|
|Flame monitoring||UV Cell|
|Air damper motor||•|
|Max inlet gas pressure||mbar||300|
|Noise @ 1m||dBA||96|
|Gross weight||kg||330 approx|
• Quick and easy installation
• Reliable and trouble free operation
• Industry standard components available
• Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
• Large gas train options
• Electronic Micro Modulating control
• Variable speed drive to reduce power consumption and noise levels.
All N series burners have been design in accordance with EN676 and EN267.