The PG Series burner can operate on gas (NG, LPG, Towns Gas and Biogas) and is available in standard outputs from 3.3MW to 18MW.
The PG Series burner is commonly used on large industrial steam and hot water boilers.
3300 – 4300
Gas > PGN Series
|Output (nett CV)||MW||3.3||3.6||3.9||4.3|
|Gas train inlet conn.||PN16 DN80||PN16 DN80||PN16 DN80||PN16 DN80|
|Gas train size||3"||3"||3"||3"|
|Gas inlet pressure (min/max)||mbar||140/300||140/300||140/300||140/300|
|Operation||Fully Modulating||Fully Modulating||Fully Modulating||Fully Modulating|
|Control Unit||Autoflame Mini Mk7||Autoflame Mini Mk7||Autoflame Mini Mk7||Autoflame Mini Mk7|
|Turndown||up to 7:1||up to 7:1||up to 7:1||up to 7:1|
|Flame Monitor||UV Sensor||UV Sensor||UV Sensor||UV Sensor|
|Flame tube lengths||mm||430/610||430/610||430/610||430/610|
• Available in monoblock design up to P310 or a duoblock design with a floor mounted combustion air fan
• Low NOx Head
• Electronic micro modulation air fuel ratio control with individual valve servo motors as standard
• Variable Speed Drive (VSD) combustion air fan motor
• Air inlet silencer (< 85dBA)
• Oxygen trim for improved efficiency and reduced emissions
• Separate or integrated water level controls for steam boilers
• Data Transfer Interface for BMS control
All P series burners are design and manufactured in accordance with EN267 and EN676.