06 Mar Nu-way Vacancies
We are currently looking for the following roles:
Vacancy – Service Coordinator
Due to an internal role change, we are currently looking for a full time Service Co-ordinator in our Head Office in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire.
The position is in the busy Service Department of the business, to mainly undertake the coordination of a small team of engineers and sub-contractors for the installation and commission of new burners, arranging planned service visits and call outs for breakdowns on existing burners.
We are looking for someone who is customer focused, proactive & self-motivated. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be provided. If you have any mechanical or burner experience, this would of course, be a great benefit.
If you are interested in the role, or require more information, then please contact Tim Scarlett on 07702368854 or email on email@example.com
Vacancy – Nu-way Burners – Technical Product Engineer – Help Line
A vacancy has arisen for an office based technical product help-line engineer at the Nu-way office in Droitwich Spa. This position would ideally suit an engineer from the gas and\or oil combustion industry (Not necessarily currently qualified) looking for an office-based role, utilising their industry knowledge and experience to support engineers\ sales staff\ customers, with technical answers to a very varied range of technical questions.
Preferably with Nu-way product knowledge (Training will be provided) but more importantly the ability to communicate positively by phone or email, to both internal and external customers, in the UK and abroad.
The role is very interesting and challenging and results in a sense of satisfaction when resolving customers enquiries.
The successful candidate will also be expected to carry out training in our on-site training school in the future, following appropriate product training and support.
CV’s to be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy – Export Sales Co-ordinator – Full time
Nu-way is a Midlands based, oil & gas burner manufacturer, with over 75 years’ experience in producing burners for the Heating & Process Industries.
An enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual is now required for an interesting, varied & fulfilling, office-based Technical Sales role. The vacancy is available
immediately at the business headquarters in Droitwich Spa.
• Promptly responding by email and phone, to daily technical sales enquiries from OEMs, distributors and end customers, located Globally.
• Interpreting customer’s requirements correctly & supplying a technical solution, alongside a detailed quotation.
• Processing sales orders and payments, to commence manufacturing process.
• Liaising daily with technical, accounts, purchasing, production & logistics departments, to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and expansion.
• Communicating with the customer to update on order progress.
• Proactively exploring other opportunities to increase Nu-way brand presence.
Candidate profile requirements:
• Sound written and spoken command of the English language.
• Confident, pleasant and helpful communication skills as the ‘face’ of Nu-way.
• Underlying basic mathematical skills, as technical and monetary calculations including formulas, graphs and technical datasheets are a daily part of the role.
• I.T Skills including email, excel and word & internal manufacturing package.
• Accuracy & attention to detail.
• Ability to understand technical information
• Previous technical sales experience would be an advantage.
Hours of work:
• Mon to Thur 8.15am to 4.45pm & Fri 8.15am to 3.30pm.
• 25 days holiday
• Pension scheme
• Friendly, helpful working environment.
If you are interested in the above position, in the first instance, please contact
Tim Scarlett on 07702-368854 or send your cv to email@example.com